Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you combine controller and keyboard mappings and is Razer Wolverine V2 supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you combine controller and keyboard mappings and is Razer Wolverine V2 supported?

I have the Razerine Wolverine V2 and downloaded the rewasd trial. Before buying it, I wanted to ask two questions.

1. Does rewasd work with this controller? I read somewhere that it is treated like the xbox elite series 2 in the software, but when I use it, I can only change the base keys, not the extra buttons (M1-M6, like the paddles on the back)?

2. I would like to use this software to play with my controller on FF14. But I would like to use the controller buttons (XYAB) as normal, and then when I press Left Trigger or Right Trigger, I want to then have the d-pad and XYAB buttons become keyboard mappings (like 0-9) so I can use macros on these shift-buttons to cast abilities set on hotbars in the game. The game itself is being run in gamepad mode. Any way to do this?

I am running the game in gamepad mode because I only use the controller when playing, so playing in the M+KB mode would make it difficult to open menus and what not. But I want the ability to use macros, which is not possible using only gamepad buttons since there aren't enough of them.

Thanks!

1) Additional buttons (M1-M6) cannot be remapped directly. For an indirect method check case #30 here.

2) You can use [Shifts] to change the layout of your controller. You would also need to use the [Mute] option, so only the remapped (keyboard) inputs would be sent.

Note: Advanced mapping feature is required to Mute controller inputs and to use controller buttons in a Combo. Combo feature would be required to create and use macro commands.

Comment

Working...
    X