After updating the rewasd, my mouse is failing to use as controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updating the rewasd, my mouse is failing to use as controller

After updating the rewasd, apex still can recognize the mouse as controller, but the mouse cannot move as controller which means the mouse just freezed.

I have tried gamepad-tester that the rewasd is working and also tried to downgrade to the previous version but still not working... please help

If there are no problems in the tester, then it looks like the issue is on the side of the game.

Have you tried other types of virtual controller?​

Comment

The same problem, I don't understand what's the matter

Comment

Send us your config, please.

Comment

Not sure if it's related, but I'm having the same problem using a U360 joystick (analog mouse device) as the virtual controller and it is completely unresponsive.

Comment

Either send us the config file you are using, or check the [Response curve] in [Advanced settings] of your stick.
            If the first point of the curve is at X:0 and Y>0 position, move it to 0x0 and re-apply the config.

Comment

Here's my config... hopefully, you can help these other guys in this thread as well.
              Attached Files

Comment

As I see you have no mappings on the mouse buttons. Try adding them or checking another config, like the standard PS4 Remote Play. Make sure you apply the config before launching the game.
                Also, please check if the keyboard buttons work in the game.​

Comment

The keyboard buttons work, as I explained in the other thread... the mouse buttons are not used, as it is a U360 analog joystick. There are no buttons. I'm going to keep the rest of the specifics in my previous thread... I only posted here as other people were having problems with mouse mapping and I thought it might help them.

Comment

Working...
                  X