Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to 6.5.1 and no nothing works

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Support Agent
    replied
    Thank you! We will check these with the team and get back to you with the results.

    Leave a comment:


  • iliadz
    replied
    Sure as mentioned in our discord chat, I had tried apply before, and just assumed the power button was what was needed.
    Here is an update.

    1. 6.2.1 Works fine. I can apply any config, and the azeron works perfectly. I have attached those logs as 6.2.1 Working. zip
    2. Uninstall 6.2.1 (reboot, etc).
    3. Install 6.5.1.x
    4. Power button is greyed out by. Attached snipit/scrern capture for brevity.
    5. Start the program in Admin mode. Power mode IS on and bright, and shiny.
    6. Enable all logs.
    7. Restart into non-admin mode. Power button is NOT lit up. Regardless, press apply, nothing. Change profiles, apply, nothing.
    8 Zipped logs and turned off logging.
    9. Just to test, run in admin mode, power button is lit up. Press apply, on different configs...nothing.


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by iliadz View Post
    Same issue on my side. I've been away from gaming for 1 year... so not sure what the previous version I had was. Regardless, the power button is just greyed out. Nothing happens on press. Nor errors, etc. Logs attached. Keep in mind, can't actually do anything because the button can't be pressed, so this will likely not be much of anything in the logs.
    There are no GUI/Agent logs in the logs you sent.
    Collect them too, please, following this article.​

    Leave a comment:


  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by iliadz View Post
    Same issue on my side. I've been away from gaming for 1 year... so not sure what the previous version I had was. Regardless, the power button is just greyed out. Nothing happens on press. Nor errors, etc. Logs attached. Keep in mind, can't actually do anything because the button can't be pressed, so this will likely not be much of anything in the logs.
    This button is designed to enable remapping.
    If the button is highlighted as inactive, it means that no config has been applied before.
    Try to apply the config using the "Apply to slot" button manually.​

    Leave a comment:


  • iliadz
    replied
    Same issue on my side. I've been away from gaming for 1 year... so not sure what the previous version I had was. Regardless, the power button is just greyed out. Nothing happens on press. Nor errors, etc. Logs attached. Keep in mind, can't actually do anything because the button can't be pressed, so this will likely not be much of anything in the logs.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Originally Posted by Naxia View Post
    Zippity-zip!
    I'm sorry. I didn't provide the link to the instructions. Please follow the Standard Log section instructions in this article, and apply the config before stopping the log collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • Naxia
    replied
    Zippity-zip!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Tyralith
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shion View Post
    Tyralith, Naxia, could you please collect Standard logs according to these instructions in the latest reWASD version (6.5.1.7455)? Try to apply the config that doesn't work as it was in previous versions, stop the log collection, and send us the contents of [c:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs] folder (please ZIP them up first).
    Hi,

    I couldn't change my previous reply yesterday, I did again the same thing as Naxia.

    I tried first to revert back to 6.5.0,didn't work and after 6.4.0.

    Same as Naxia, everything work as intended with this update.
    Idk what change between 6.4.0 & 6.5.0 but something is broke.

    I could try to update and to upload some logs for you when I have time (maybe not tonight) but will try to help for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Tyralith, Naxia, could you please collect Standard logs according to these instructions in the latest reWASD version (6.5.1.7455)? Try to apply the config that doesn't work as it was in previous versions, stop the log collection, and send us the contents of [c:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs] folder (please ZIP them up first).

    Leave a comment:


  • Naxia
    replied
    I started downgrading, newest to oldest, and found that v6.4.0.6988 seems to work just fine. So I will stick with that version for now.
    Thanks!​

    Leave a comment:


  • Naxia
    replied
    Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
    Hello! Links to download previous versions are available in your personal account.
    ​
    Awesome, thank you sooo much!

    Maybe I can downgrade one at a time and see which is the first version to start working again

    Leave a comment:


  • Tyralith
    replied
    Hi, i just wanna say I have the same exact problem as you.
    ​
    My rewasd doesn't work at all since the last update, when I apply any config it breaks my controller.

    I tried with multiples controller & none of them are working.

    Will try tonight to reverse back to the old update.

    Anyway I'm sure of myself that it isn't from my side.
    Because when i try to apply a config from REWASD on all of my controller, none of them works anymore.

    I tried to change settings/restart multiple time the software and my computer but nothing work 😕

    It's annoying because i can't group anymore my joycons from NYXI without this 😁.

    ​​​​​​Hope it will works again because the new update looks interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • RAM Stealer
    replied
    Hello! Links to download previous versions are available in your personal account.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	868
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	236199​

    Leave a comment:


  • Naxia
    replied
    No, I am not using any firewall, or any AV software at all.

    Had been using reWASD v 6.2.1 for months just fine. Today I updated and now it doesn't work at all.

    Ideally, I would just like to re-download 6.2.1 and install that again because that was fine. But I can't seem to find a link to that version anywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Are you by any chance using some kind of personal firewall like Norton Security or BitDefender?
    If you do, try adding all exe files from the [c:\Program Files\reWASD\] folder to the trusted/allowed/exception lists of said firewall.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X