Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to 6.5.1 and no nothing works

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Naxia
    replied
    Yeah, I have tried everything I can think of to get the remapping to work for any of my Xbox buttons. Nothing works. None of the face buttons change, none of the triggers, none of the back buttons.

    I have tried multiple games, and I have tried hitting "Apply to Slot" and nothing does anything. I've been using reWASD for years now, and never seen this behavior before.

    Even when I right-click the system tray icon, sometimes it says "Turn Remap OFF" sometimes it says "Turn Remap ON" -- but regardless of what that text says, there is no remapping taking place. And if I try to click that menu option, nothing happens. If it said "OFF" it stays at "OFF" -- and the times it suddenly says "ON" and then I click it, it still says "ON

    "Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	3 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	236188​
    Last edited by Naxia; 20.03.2023, 04:31.

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    "Power" button is used to re-apply previously applied configs.

    The update most likely removed that information, so you have to re-apply the configs manually to your devices at least once for the "Power" button to be available again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Naxia
    started a topic Updated to 6.5.1 and no nothing works

    Updated to 6.5.1 and no nothing works

    Just updated today and reWASD completely broke. Doesn't work at all anymore. Tried re-installing, still broken. Restarted my computer twice, still broken.
    When I try to press the "Power" button to turn on reWASD, nothing happens. No matter what I try, I can't get the application to activate and work like it used to

    ​Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	11 Size:	16.1 KB ID:	236178​
    Last edited by Naxia; 20.03.2023, 03:52.
Working...
X