Trick game that you use controller while playing with mouse and keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick game that you use controller while playing with mouse and keyboard

Can I use this reWASD to trick the game into thinking I am playing with a controller while using my keyboard and mouse to get all in-game controller features working? Going to say it straight - The game is GTA 5 (Five M), and I want to achieve the aim assist without the pain of using a controller to rotate the camera and look around, instead want to do it with my mouse and be able to target lock with RMB as I do with LT on my controller. What should I do to configure this in reWASD?

reWASD does not directly provide aim assist. This is a feature of some games that aids in aiming controller players. However, reWASD allows you to emulate a virtual controller, including on a physical keyboard and mouse.

This video has an example of how it works with our default PS4 Remote Play config.

The video was recorded on the old version of the interface, but the principle is fully described there.​

Comment

Originally Posted by FlammableB View Post
      Can I use this reWASD to trick the game into thinking I am playing with a controller while using my keyboard and mouse to get all in-game controller features working? Going to say it straight - The game is GTA 5 (Five M) cubes 2048, and I want to achieve the aim assist without the pain of using a controller to rotate the camera and look around, instead want to do it with my mouse and be able to target lock with RMB as I do with LT on my controller. What should I do to configure this in reWASD?
      Unfortunately, reWASD does not support physical controller.

Comment

reWASD creates a virtual controller that is identical to a physical one. However, this is completely hard to transfer the stick behavior to the mouse and keep the mouse movement as a mouse, since sticks and mouse work differently

Comment

Working...
        X