Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewasd stops working while playing apex legends and won't start or switch to button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd stops working while playing apex legends and won't start or switch to button

Hello everyone, during fights in the apex, the program can simply stop switching between layers, you have to turn it on and off, it's very inconvenient, please help me with this problem, I'm attaching logs, I don't know what's wrong
    Attached Files

Could you also send us a config file you were using?

Comment

I can’t throw it off, but it happens on any of them, my friends are doing well

Comment

Please clarify if this happens in other games or only in Apex?

Specify the exact model of your controller.

Also, send a screenshot of your settings in the Azeron software, please.
        And a screenshot of your slots hotkeys like here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	631
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	236374

Comment

I haven't played any other games with rewasd so maybe not only in apex.
          I play with mouse and keyboard and just emulate a gamepad I don't know which one.
          I don't know what is azeron software i did not used it. ​

Attached Files

Comment

We need to clarify: what layers are you talking about? [Shift] ones? If so, we would need a config file you are using. You can upload it via the [Upload Attachments] button under the reply form.

It would also help a lot if you could make a video of your issue with virtual controller tester and Shift layer change notifications visible.

Comment

Working...
            X