Analogue stick key repeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analogue stick key repeat

Hey there! This may be an option I have missed so please forgive me for being an idiot, but is there a way to slow down the key repeat on analogue stick directions?
    I'll describe the situation:

Playing a roguelike (Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead), I have assigned my XBox One left analogue stick up, down, left, right to 8, 2, 4 6 numpad and ticked "use 8 digital directions" in the advanced setting so that I can also assign the diagonal keys of the numpad (7,9,3 and 1). This works fantastically, except when holding the stick in any of the directions it seems that the key repeat is way too fast and the character moves On the dpad I can rectify this by choosing "Turbo" and raising the milliseconds between presses to slow it down, but this doesn't seem to be an option for analogue sticks.

Am I just dense and missing an option or method somewhere or is this not available for technical reasons, or is it simply not a feature that was worth putting in etc.?

Anyway, thanks for reading

Hi!

Change the [Virtual keyboard repeat rate] to [Slow] or [Do not repeat] at [Virtual input device settings].

Comment

Hi Shion,

Thank you so much for the quick reply, setting it to "Slow" is much better. I should have realised there would be a repeat rate setting in the first place...

Anyway, thanks again, enjoy the rest of your weekend

Comment

Working...
      X