X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Circular motions combo

Hi, How would I go about creating small circular motions, while pressing LT

Hi
    If you mean screen shake, then you could try the Toggled "circle" combo. Basically, you would need a combo that mimics the square or a circle, so it would be something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	347
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	236528

Comment

Yea kinda but this doesnt work, This movement needs to be relative, What i want to replicate with rewasd is what the zen rotate the joystick constantly in circular motion this makes the aim assist stronger

Comment

What exactly doesn't work for you?
        Please describe in more detail.

Also, you can try to select Relative deflection for this combo.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	2.0 KB ID:	236549

Comment

When i press the combo it just jump to places but it does not always work, it only moves randomly, Im using it in Apex.

Just to be more clear....

I press the hotkey, it then jumps but wont go in a circle or square, when i press again it does nothing , after I press it a couple it then jumps again.

Comment

Circular motion is not possible with reWASD at the moment due to the limitations of [Combo editor]. Square shape movement should be possible with this [Combo]:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	432
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	236553
            Make sure to enable the [Turbo] option for the mapping. Its value should be equal to [Delay between keys] used in the [Combo].

Note: You will need [Combo], [Advanced Mapping], and [Rapid Fire] features for this to work.

Comment

That helped me, thank you.

Comment

I wrote a script that that works with Rewasd that do small circles gives alot of aim assist.

Comment

Originally Posted by Glow View Post
                  I wrote a script that that works with Rewasd that do small circles gives alot of aim assist.
                  This is awesome!

Comment

Ill see if i can make a video tomorrow to show what it does

Comment

El Aimassit es grande en ti... quiero probarlo en Warzone, básicamente cuando tu mueves un poco el mando de lado a lado o en círculos el aimassit entra en juego y te pega la mira

Comment

Still work in progress ill make it do rotations only when firing weapon

Comment

After this post I went into a rabbit hole trying and testing the best way to achieve this effect,I even made my own app and I'm very happy with the results.

is there any chance I can put the rewasd logo on my app with a referral link?

here's link to video of the app just an preview of how it works

Comment

Hi Glow

We would appreciate it if you address the request regarding the partnership using this form.

Thank you in advance.​

Comment

Working...
                            X