Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox elite 2 doesn’t work with specific games

Hello,

I have xbox elite 2 controller and i am trying to configure the back paddles but they dont work in “zombie army” and “wolfenstein” games.

i went to steam big picture and disabled “xbox extended feature support” with no luck.

when i disabled “xbox configuration support” the xbox elite 2 controller will not work at all.

Please help, thanks

Please, make sure that paddles are unmap via Xbox Accessories App. The steps are in this troubleshooting link.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Please, make sure that paddles are unmap via Xbox Accessories App. The steps are in this troubleshooting link.​
      Hi, they are unmapped and they work with other games, its only these 2 games.

Comment

How exactly do you use Xbox paddles in these games?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          How exactly do you use Xbox paddles in these games?
          The problem is no the back paddles, the problem is that remapping doesn’t work at all.

Comment

I managed to fix the problem by remapping my xbox elite 2 buttons (including back paddles ) to keyboard buttons and mouse buttons and its working now.

Anybody knows why remapping the xbox controller buttons to “Right trigger” and “Left trigger” buttons doesn’t work?

Comment

Maybe those games can't work with controller input, so remapping them to keyboard and mouse input worked.

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
              I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Working...
              X