M5Stack Atom Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M5Stack Atom Lite

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to use an ESP32 Bluetooth Adapter to emulate a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller with my Nintendo Switch for Amiibo emulation.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding the ESP32 Atom Matrix in my country. I did find the M5Stack Atom Lite, which seems to use the same hardware minus the LED matrix.

Do you think the ESP32 Atom Matrix firmware would work on the M5Stack Atom Lite? Any help would be greatly appreciated!​

https://shop.m5stack.com/products/at...evelopment-kit

Yes, this device will work fine, but you need to flash it as 'Generic ESP32 board', because it has no LED matrix.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

In next version we'll add 'M5Stack ATOM Lite to list of supported board types, so its LED will work too and reflect connection status.

Comment

M5Stack ATOM U is dongle style and the pinout is very similar to ATOM Lite (same G27 pin LED).
          It is already worked in the current version and I would like to see official support as well.​

Comment

>M5Stack ATOM U is dongle style and the pinout is very similar to ATOM Lite
            Yes, we'll add it to list as well. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone can explain more about >M5Stack ATOM U? Thanks
              Last edited by Thavitage; 30.06.2023, 04:26.

Comment

As Google says, ATOM U is a compact IoT development kit for speech recognition with low power consumption. It uses the ESP32 chipset, equipped with two low-power 32-bit Xtensa LX6 microprocessors with a base frequency of up to 240MHz. Built-in USB-A interface, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED. Plug-and-play, easy software download and upload. Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and SPM1423(I2S) digital microphone for clear sound recording. Moreover, this adapter is already worked in the current reWASD version

Comment

Working...
                X