Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS Remote play unresponsive when operating PS5 using reWASD with Mouse and Keyboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Remote play unresponsive when operating PS5 using reWASD with Mouse and Keyboard.

I have mapped my mouse and keyboard to create a virtual gamepad. I am using a logi MX Master and a basic USB lenovo keyboard.
    I have tested the setup through joy.cpl and the reWASD overlay system and it is responsive on both but when I boot ps remote play it is unresponsive. I have followed the guidelines in the troubleshooter at https://help.rewasd.com/faq/troubleshooting.html - specifically point 13. Including autostart settings and hiding the physical gamepad but I still can't get it to work.

I have included a screenshot showing the setup if that means anything to anyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD.jpg
Views:	1574
Size:	311.6 KB
ID:	236725

Grateful for any advice.

Please open Virtual Controller settings and show the window you get.

Comment

Yep here it is...

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1348
Size:	564.6 KB
ID:	236780

Comment

Sony banned all virtual controllers, including ours.
        However, in update 6.5.1, we added the ability to emulate a virtual DS4 from a physical USB 2.0 hub, and this should work in PS RP.
        Try to apply PS4 Remote Play (2023) config. If you see a message that there are no compatible USB hubs on your PC, then you will need to connect an external USB 2.0 hub for correct emulation.​

Have you seen such a notification when trying to apply a config?

Name:	image.png
Views:	1397
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	236783

Comment

Working...
        X