Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Mouse Wheel

Greetings.
    I'm customizing a custom setup for Apex Legends. But I came across the following problem.
    For example: When I press the E key it goes to Layer 4 (correct), but the Mouse Scroll does not work as it does in Layer 1. Just below I will leave the example photos, I need to know how to configure the Mouse scroll of layer 4 to stay same as layer 1.
    I thank you all.​

Mouse Layer 1

Mouse Layer 4
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de tela 2023-04-27 100253.png
Views:	177
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	236829

Hey there!

If you want your mouse scroll to work on the required layer, but it has mappings on other layers, you need to apply the "Do not inherit" mapping.

Also, if you want your scroll to work in layer 4 the same way as in layer 1, then you need the scroll mappings in these layers to be the same.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

If you want your mouse scroll to work on the required layer, but it has mappings on other layers, you need to apply the "Do not inherit" mapping.

Also, if you want your scroll to work in layer 4 the same way as in layer 1, then you need the scroll mappings in these layers to be the same.​
      Thanks for your answer, I did and it turned out great. Best support forum I've ever been on.

Comment

Working...
      X