Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I play with rewasd (like player 1) and a ps4 controller (like player 2)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I play with rewasd (like player 1) and a ps4 controller (like player 2)?

Hi. When a turn on my joystick and the rewasd, both are the player 1, but for example: I want play with my brother "It takes two", so need a second player (I with key+mouse [rewasd] and he with the ps4 controller... So, how can I configure that? Is it possible?

Thanks

Hello

Please create our virtual controller under your KBM and connect your physical controller. Then, please check how these two controllers show in joy.cpl. (this is a native Windows tool that displays all the connected devices). Open Windows search (by pressing Win keyboard button, for example), enter joy.cpl and press Enter.​

Comment

I'm so sorry, but "create our virtual controller under your KBM and connect your physical controller"? How? When I turn on rewasd and the physical controller, both appear, but don't work like I want...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	167
Size:	450.6 KB
ID:	236952

Comment

What do you mean under "don't work like I want"?
        Could you please connect your physical controller, apply config to your keyboard, and test input from both devices here?
        And could you please specify did you play through remote play or just split screen?

Comment

Working...
        X