Problem with Combo - Apex Legends - Virtual controller with Physical mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Combo - Apex Legends - Virtual controller with Physical mouse

I'm having trouble with this Combo. It works perfectly when I have the mouse off the mouse pad, but once I start aiming and moving the mouse around it stops working until I release the mouse off the mouse pad again. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Everything else is fine besides this headache. Any help will be appreciated
    Attached Files

Hey there!

Unfortunately, we did not quite understand you.
    We reproduced your combo, and everything works as it should.

Can you please describe your problem in more detail?

But if you mean that your combo only works once, then you need to use a turbo instead of Hold until release, and then your combo will play continuously as long as the left mouse button is held down.

Comment

I haven't used the turbo feature yet but it sounds like what I need. My combo only works once as I press and hold the left click down on my mouse but once I start moving the mouse around the combo stops functioning even while holding down the Left mouse button. Thanks for the reply ! One more thing, will this combo work with the turbo feature ?

Comment

You are using [Absolute deflections] in your [Combo]. Try using the [Relative deflections] instead.

[Turbo] option can be applied to the [Combo] in [Execute at once] mode only.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          You are using [Absolute deflections] in your [Combo]. Try using the [Relative deflections] instead.

[Turbo] option can be applied to the [Combo] in [Execute at once] mode only.
          The problem with relative deflection is that the pull down is too strong, so if i slightly aim down while the combo is active it becomes harder to pull my aim back up for correction and the pull down is increased instead of staying mostly centred like absolute deflection. Ive tried changing the numbers so that it stays centred but it just does the opposite thing by going up and harder to pull down.

For now this will do I will try out the turbo feature. I’m trying to achieve a no recoil combo but im not sure if this is possible through virtual controller. Well at least Relative deflection is close enough and will continue using that If there is a way to make it more controllable that would be awesome. Ive tried looking for no recoil configs but they use relative deflection as well which isn't bad but does get annoying at times.

Comment

I think i will stick with relative deflection

Comment

Thanks guys !

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X