Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get the 6-axis Flydigi Vader 2 Pro to work with the gyro in Switch Pro Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the 6-axis Flydigi Vader 2 Pro to work with the gyro in Switch Pro Mode

Everything with the vader 2 pro works great on switch when in switch mode on my nintendo switch, but when I want to use the virtual switch controllers on emulators, I can't use the native gyroscope, since there's no real way to connect the Vader 2 Pro to the PC in switch mode, I turned to ReWASD, my mainstay for my azeron. Everything works great, except for again the gyroscope, I can map it to mouse, but I can't let it use the native gyroscope that should be working. The Vader 2 Pro says it has a 6 axis gyroscope, whether that's true or not I couldn't tell you. Do you have a way, or support this particular controller in the virtual switch mode?

Do you use it on PC in Switch mode or Android mode?
    >since there's no real way to connect the Vader 2 Pro to the PC in switch mode
    Is it not detected on PC at all via USB?

Comment

It connects totally fine via USB, but I'm using it with a switch emulator, so need it to function like a switch controller with functioning gyro.

Comment

You need to connect it to PC in Switch mode then, so it appears as 'Switch Pro Controller'. If it can't connect in this mode then reWASD cannot see full gyro, because in Android mode it does not have it. This is limitation of Flydigi firmware.

Comment

Working...
        X