Flydigi Vader 2 Pro initial settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Vader 2 Pro initial settings

I've been struggling to get my Vader 2 Pro setup and have gone around in circles a bit. When I first installed and ran reWASD it detected the controller and gave me some instructions. I think I may have undone one of the settings it told me to do and I can't figure out what. If memory serves it gave me the following notices:
    • Device will run in exclusive mode
      • It still tells me this every time
    • Hold + and A to switch the device to 2.4 GHz Dongle mode
    • Hold + and Select to switch the device between Android Mode and XBox mode
      • I think it wanted it in Android mode, not positive though
    • Hold SOMETHING and SOMETHING to switch SOMETHING for REASONS
      • As you can tell this is the one that I can't remember, I don't see any reference to it in Flydigi's manual. I am worried that at some point when I was trying things I may have undone this.
    I tried un and reinstalling reWASD to get it to see the controller for the first time again and regive the instructions, but that didn't work. I don't think it's necessarily because the device is still in the right mode, because it doesn't complain whether I am in Android mode or Xbox Mode to repeat that step.

Hey there!

If you want your controller to appear in reWASD as Flydigi Vader 2 Pro, then you need to use it in Android mode.
    If you want it to be displayed as Xbox 360, then you need to use it in Xbox mode.​

Press “+” and “Select” for 3 seconds to switch between 360 mode and Android mode, strong rumble when switching to 360 mode, weak rumble when switching to Android mode.

You can find a more detailed description in this manual.

Comment

Working...
    X