Fullscreen Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullscreen Mode

Hello, I play Fortnite & have many configs. The problem I’m having with Them all is when I have Fullscreen mode on sometimes the builds won’t place and it’s very frustrating.
    when I turn Fullscreen Windowed Mode on it stops with the builds issue.

how can I fix this? I prefer full screen as it is better input delay

Hey there!

Please describe your issue in more detail; what do you mean by using a lot of configs? Are you using the auto-detect feature to apply the config on application startup?

Send us a step-by-step video about your issue, please.

reWASD emulation occurs within the OS and is independent of applications.
    Also, you can always check if your configs work correctly in the tester.​

Comment

Originally Posted by jskieezz View Post
      Hello, I play Fortnite & have many configs. The problem I’m having with Them all is when I have Fullscreen mode on sometimes the builds won’t place and it’s very frustrating.
      when I turn Fullscreen Windowed Mode on it stops with the builds issue on elastic man

Can you explain your issue? Or you can try to reinstall the Fortnite game. You are welcome.

Comment

Originally Posted by jskieezz View Post
        when I turn Fullscreen Windowed Mode on it stops with the builds issue on coreball

Please describe in more detail the problem you are having. Try checking your settings again and come back here if your problem persists.

Comment

Working...
        X