Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Navigation Controller - using left analogue stick with keyboard+mouse

Hi,

So I currently have my PS3 Navigation Controller's stick mapped to WSAD and I'm using it in a group with the mouse and keyboard. However, when I try mapping the stick to the 'Left Stick' option to get smoother movement, the mouse no longer works. Is it possible to have both at the same time? It seemed to work fine with GTA5, but I've had to map it to WSAD for every other game I've tried in order to be able to use the mouse.

Thanks!

Hey there!

Send us your config, as well as a screenshot of mouse and controller mappings, please.

Comment

Hi thanks for your response! I apologise, I'm a complete noob - how do I send a config?

Here's a screenshot of the controller mappings: https://imgur.com/LECItmn

I haven't touched any of the keyboard or mouse mappings so they're just, uh, native (is that the right term)? Sorry again and thanks.

Comment

Hopefully I did this right:
        Attached Files

Comment

The config you sent remaps only the controller to keyboard and mouse inputs.

With reWASD, you have to avoid double input (from both controller and K&M), as only some games can accept it. You should remap everything to either keyboard and mouse or a virtual controller and [Mute] all mappings​. Don't forget to set up an "unlocker" key, so you can use your mouse as usual when outside the game.

If you remap the left stick of PSNav to a left stick of a virtual controller, you would have to remap your mouse to its right stick and all its buttons to the corresponding controller buttons.

Or remap everything on your PSNav controller to keyboard and mouse inputs.

Comment

Ah okay. So it's not possible to have it both ways - fair enough! Thanks for your help. Think I'd rather have PSNav mapped to keyboard+mouse than mouse mapped to controller inputs as I don't fancy configuring mouse to right stick movement - based on videos I've seen it seems like that's beyond my skill level.

Anyway, good to know!

Comment

Working...
            X