Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flydigi Vader 2 picked up properly in wired mode, incorrectly with wireless dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Vader 2 picked up properly in wired mode, incorrectly with wireless dongle

It took a while, but I went through all the steps to get the controller activated so ReWASD can pick it up properly. But one thing I noticed is that it'll be picked up by ReWASD properly when plugged in. (I'm able to bind all the extra buttons, gyro, etc) However if I use the wireless dongle and connect the controller, its picked up as a Nintendo Switch controller. Can anyone tell me if I did something wrong or if I'm forgetting something?

If you are using any other remappers, disable or uninstall them.

Hold [+] and [A] for three seconds until you feel a weak rumble to set your controller to Android mode.

You should also be able to set up your controller with Flydigi Space app.

Comment

The only other remapper I have is the Flydigi Space app for PC and Steam, but I've made sure to disable steam's controller support. I've tried holding + and A, but it doesn't even rumble. The lights will change, but the controller still doesn't connect properly. And I have already setup and activated the controller via the Flydigi mobile app.

Comment

If you did everything correctly and set your controller to work in Android mode over the 2.4 Ghz dongle (not Bluetooth!), it should show up in reWASD as Flydigi Vader 2.

Comment

Working...
        X