Your mouse is locked to prevent the double input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mouse is locked to prevent the double input

So i have been using the app for a few days and its all been fine same config as the start, i restarted my computer today and it randomly stopped working and now i get the /error message your mouse is locked to prevent the double input/ and i cant seem to fix it.
    Attached Files

Hi.
    I believe you have finished your 3-day trial of the additional Rapid Fire feature.
    Therefore, in order to return devices to native behavior, it is not enough just to press Home, but you need to hold it.
    If other functionality has stopped working (for example, emulation of a virtual right stick on a physical mouse), then it is quite possible that the trial of all additional features has expired.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hi.
      I believe you have finished your 3-day trial of the additional Rapid Fire feature.
      Therefore, in order to return devices to native behavior, it is not enough just to press Home, but you need to hold it.
      If other functionality has stopped working (for example, emulation of a virtual right stick on a physical mouse), then it is quite possible that the trial of all additional features has expired.​
      you only get 3 days? i thought it was 6 ive been sat here for hours trying to sort it out lol

Comment

Originally Posted by P3STT View Post

you only get 3 days? i thought it was 6 ive been sat here for hours trying to sort it out lol
        The trial of the basic functionality is available for 7 days, and each additional feature – for 3 days.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

The trial of the basic functionality is available for 7 days, and each additional feature – for 3 days.
          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X