Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with REwasd and Retrobit wireless Saturn controller

Hoi!

Normally I can figure my own issues out but I am completely stumped on this.

So, I recently got a Retrobit wireless Saturn controller and I have been having... several problems with, but I'll focus on the REwasd issue at the moment!

So in "normal mode" for the controller, it will be recognized in REwasd, but as a SNES controller.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7a59915add1e4d0ce8f8303e5fd88f21.png
Views:	138
Size:	569.3 KB
ID:	237170

So, it's recognized, but the problem with this is that this is only allowing me to map 8 buttons ( not counting directions ). The controller has 11 buttons overall ( six face, two shoulder, three middle ), so I'm losing out on several buttons.

Is there anyway to fix this in REwasd? I swear at one point it was possible to just make it map out buttons generically, but I might be making that up.

If anyone's got any suggestions, I would be happy to hear them!

Hi.
    reWASD supports controllers from the re-released Switch Online retro controller series. But among this list there is no Sega Saturn.
    Therefore, we cannot guarantee correct detection.

I've heard that some users use some kind of PS3 input converter to use the controller in a different mode.
    But I can’t say for sure that then the controller will be detected correctly.​

Comment

Working...
    X