Shadow Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Ban

Has anyone else receive a shadow ban using REWASD? I have been playing with it for many months. I dont use rapid fire or anything like that, but out of the blue today I have been banned. I know that Activision were going to give warnings for Cronus and the like, that doesnt affect this does it.

If you are not using the reWASD DirectX Overlay, then reWASD is not injected into the game, and it is extremely unlikely that an anti-cheat can automatically ban a player.

If you have real proof that you have received a ban or shadowban for using reWASD - please send it to us.​

Comment

These shadowbans automaticly kick in when you rack up too many reports from other players. At this point your account will be under manual review (takes 5 working days usually). After that you will either be banned or shadowban will be lifted.

Already dealt with 3 myself while using rewasd. Always came out clean.

Comment

Hi all, I can confirm after 3 days the shadow ban was lifted. Must have been reported or something. But it is good to know that REWASD is not causing the Shadow Ban.

Comment

Another update. I got another shadow ban. 3 days later AGAIN the ban was lifted.

Comment

Don't numerous reports from other players cause the shadow ban?

Comment

Yes Shion I have a lot of friends in top of world Ranked and its normal

Comment

It dont give you a real ban, but a shadowban i think so, i get rewasd a bit before of ranked, i never got shadowbanned before, but since april, i got shadowban almost after 3 days of playing, but i always come clean, 3 days of play 4-7 days shadowban, than again 2-3 days of playing shadowban again, after last shadowban that last a week, that end in like 06.06, i play normal without mouse and not rewasd and i didnt get a shadowban, i dont know what to say... i played only ranked, without rewasd i could play over a week and dont get shadowban and with rewasd i cant go more than 3 days, or its just me?

Comment

We haven't received any real proof that this has anything to do with the use of reWASD.
                  Moreover, a lot of our users play COD. And if there was a direct connection, then we would receive tons of requests.​

Comment

seems like im a shadowban loop with or without rewasd

Comment

Pessoal tava jogando no dia 23/11/2023, e não percebi que tinha uma notificação de aviso lá no mw2, fui notificado que havia sido dectado um aplicativo inlegal e que se continuasse usando, eu tomaria uma purnicao. Eu jogava direto desde 18 dias atrás que a mensagem foi passada pra mim, se eu for banido, mandarei minha resposta pra vcs se vale apena agr usar o reWSD, até pq está escrito lá nas políticas deles que usar app, programas externo pode causar justamente punição servera.

Comment

I just got banned from Apex legends using rewasd.

Comment

The message on the screenshot states "due to a violation of EA's terms of service". These terms of service don't seem to prohibit the usage of reWASD or any other remapper. However, they do state the following:

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:​
                          • Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools (such as "auto", "macro", hack or cheat software), or use exploits, bugs or problems in an EA Service to gain unfair advantage.
                          reWASD is not a hack or cheat software, it warns you about [Combo] and [Turbo] features being "macro commands", and that usage of these functions might lead to a ban in multiplayer games. If you adhered to this warning, reWASD cannot be the reason for this ban.

Comment

Well I didn't use any combo or turbo features. the only thing that was different was that I installed rewasd and used it. So I'm kind of at a loss myself.

Comment

There are no known cases where it was exactly reWASD that was the reason for the ban. So I guess the reason for the ban in another one

Comment

Working...
                              X