[Help} Ghub macros don't work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help} Ghub macros don't work.

Hello. I have a small problem. I have 1 macro script on my Logitech Keyboard that I can't get it to work with Rewasd. The macro activates when you click on button 1 in Rewasd it emulates Y + F1 (combo mode). The F1 was to activate the Macro in Ghub, however it seems that Rewasd does not trigger the Macro. I even tried switching from F1 to Mouse 4 or 5 and the result is the same. I researched and read about something like Virtual Group, but mine is on virtual too. The macro only works if I physically click on the key and I've seen comments that it was supposed to work in Rewasd. Here are the pictures of my setup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagem_2023-05-25_182326292.png
Views:	227
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	237351

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagem_2023-05-25_182544191.png
Views:	150
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	237354
    Attached Files

Hello! If you are trying to activate macros from Logitech software via combo from reWASD, it can't work for a particular reason. The reason is(as we can suppose): macros from Logitech software can be triggered only via physical input, but the combo from reWASD is virtual output, so Logitech software can't detect it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello! If you are trying to activate macros from Logitech software via combo from reWASD, it can't work for a particular reason. The reason is(as we can suppose): macros from Logitech software can be triggered only via physical input, but the combo from reWASD is virtual output, so Logitech software can't detect it.
      Got it, thanks a lot for the clarification.

Comment

You're welcome!
        Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
        X