Glitch after 6.6 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch after 6.6 Update

Hello, I am having a glitch when trying to select profile. Please see video for reference. It seems to have started once I updated to version 6.6. Also, can anyone guide me on how to make the program not be cut off on the bottom tool bar?

Also, please provide a download link for the previous version install so I can revert back, until resolved.

Thank you.

Hello!

About glitch
    Could you please specify if you did something specific before the glitch appeared? And is the problem still persist after restarting reWASD?

About TaskBar
    Could you try this one:
    1) Right-click on the taskbar. Proceed to Taskbar setting->Taskbar behavior
    2) Check the box with "Automatically hide the Taskbar"
    3) Once the taskbar hides - grab the bottom of the window and move it up above the height of the taskbar
    4) Proceed to Taskbar setting->Taskbar behavior again
    5) Uncheck the box with "Automatically hide the Taskbar"

About old versions
    All reWASD old versions can be found in your personal account here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	154
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	237506

Comment

Hello Gogeba,

The things I can recall doing was installed Epic game launcher, updated grahpics driver in nvidia experience, making Rewasd run as administrator. I tired reverting with a clean rewasd version of 6.5.1 did not solve th issue aswell.

Then last night I wiped my hard drive clean and restored my 5/27/23 acronis true image. Now it is working perfectly again, even updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and rewasd. The only thing I haven't done again was install epic game launcher.

I will give the task bar recommendations a try after I get home from work today. I am not sure if you want to mark this as solved or not.

Comment

I also did this aswell
        Hello, is there anyway to change the idle shutoff of the Elite series 2 controller? I have tried changing the setting highlighted in the attached photo, but didn't seem to work. Using the original USB wireless dongle, not blu-tooth. I use the xbox chat pad, and it requires OG dongle. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally Posted by neonblue View Post
          Hello Gogeba,

The things I can recall doing was installed Epic game launcher, updated grahpics driver in nvidia experience, making Rewasd run as administrator. I tired reverting with a clean rewasd version of 6.5.1 did not solve th issue aswell.

Then last night I wiped my hard drive clean and restored my 5/27/23 acronis true image. Now it is working perfectly again, even updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and rewasd. The only thing I haven't done again was install epic game launcher.

I will give the task bar recommendations a try after I get home from work today. I am not sure if you want to mark this as solved or not.
          Do not quite understand. Did the issue of visual display of profiles persist after clearing the hard drive?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Do not quite understand. Did the issue of visual display of profiles persist after clearing the hard drive?
            The visual issue was resolved when I went back to a Acronis image I made a few days ago, befor I did the things listed.

Things I did after my 5/27/2023 Acronis image - Visual issue
            Installed Epic game launcher
            Updated graphics driver in nvidia experience Ver: 535.98
            Updated Rewasd to 6.6.0.7710
            Rewasd set to run as admin
            Collected Rewasd log files

Things I did after restoring my 5/27/2023 Acronis image - No visual issue
            Updated graphics driver in nvidia experience Ver: 535.98
            Updated Rewasd to 6.6.0.7710
            Rewasd set to run as admin

I am not sure if this is a issue on Rewasd's end... Most likely this can be closed out, unless you guys think it worth digging into.​

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. We will check if this issue is definitely not related to our application.

I also have information that we will be making adjustments later in the summer that should eliminate similar issues with the reWASD window size.

Comment

Working...
              X