Is REWASD bannable on Fortnite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is REWASD bannable on Fortnite?

So, I'm good with keyboard and mouse, but it's impossible against console controller players.
    So I got REWASD, now it's almost doable against console players, but their aim assist is still more ridiculous.

So, could I be banned, or not really? Thanks!

Hey there!

We have not received any confirmed Fortnite ban proofs for using reWASD.

reWASD is not a cheat, but we cannot guarantee 100% protection against bans since the excessive use of some features, namely Rapid Fire and Key Combo, may be regarded by other players as a dishonest game and, of course, provoke complaints against you.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

We have not received any confirmed Fortnite ban proofs for using reWASD.

reWASD is not a cheat, but we cannot guarantee 100% protection against bans since the excessive use of some features, namely Rapid Fire and Key Combo, may be regarded by other players as a dishonest game and, of course, provoke complaints against you.
      Hello!
      Thanks for the response.
      Yeah, I'm talking "aim assist" exclusively, that's why I got REWASD, so I can at least try to have a fair fight agaisnt controllers...
      I mean, using REWASD does make the mouse work in a weird-ish way, but it can make things a little bit more fair.

I was looking on youtube for aim assist, and was mind-blown, there's REAL aim assist hacks, that are not fair at all.
      The one we're getting emulating a controller is not THAT crazy, you can miss a lot.

Thanks again.

Comment

reWASD does not provide aim assist; the games usually do for controller players.

In addition, it's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does.
        To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection.
        Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Guys, I'm trying to follow the video, but some things are very different in the new version.
            When making a new layer for right click to make aiming aggressive, I don't see the option "Unmap", and also I don't see "Use as Shift Modifier".
            Could you guys help me out? Thanks!

Comment

Please check these articles for related information:

Comment

Originally Posted by wasabi25 View Post
                Guys, I'm trying to follow the video, but some things are very different in the new version.
                When making a new layer for right click to make aiming aggressive, I don't see the option "Unmap", and also I don't see "Use as Shift Modifier".
                Could you guys help me out? Thanks!
                Thanks!!
                I see! Now it's called mute!
                I'll come back if any issues come up, if that's ok haha!

Comment

Working...
                X