Elite 2 Controller in Yuzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 2 Controller in Yuzu

First time user of reWASD and using the trial version currently. I'm testing it with the Elite 2 series controller in the Switch emulator Yuzu. The controller is recognized in Yuzu without issue whether using reWASD or not, but as a standard Xbox controller.

My question is about the paddles and whether they will be recognized. I followed the instructions and setup a game config, assigned the .exe action, and mapped two of the paddles to duplicate button strokes. When in game, no changes are present. Even the LED color I picked on the controller doesn't show up.

My suspicion is I'm not doing something to make the profile active. I'm hitting save at the top left but is there something else I need to do? Does reWASD run as a process in the background? Do I need to have the program open at all times? Just want to make sure that there has been success with accomplishing this in Yuzu.

Thanks.

The save icon only saves the config. To apply it, you must click the [Apply to slot #] button at the bottom left corner of the app.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Comment

Working...
      X