Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Right Joystick in Any Direction

Hi All -

First time poster here so I apologize in advance if this was posted in the incorrect location.

I am trying to create a reWASD configuration that can do the following (see Home below) but I've been stumped. Can anyone help me to see if the following is possible?
    • On my Gamepad (Xbox one controller), I'd like for my middle guide button to continuously spam the right joystick in its current position so I do not have to continuously hold the joystick. The catch to this is that it should be dynamic and spam whatever direction my right stick is currently in.
      • For Example, if I am holding my right stick forward and I click the middle guide button, the configuration will continue to input right stick forward and I can let go of the right stick as the config keeps moving it forward.
      • For another Example, if I am holding my right stick to the left and I click the middle guide button, the configuration will continue to input right stick to the left and I can let go of the right stick as the config keeps moving it to the left.
      • For another Example, if I am holding my right stick down and I click the middle guide button, the configuration will continue to input right stick down and I can let go of the right stick as the config keeps moving it down.
    Let me know if anyone has any questions/comments or if I can further clarify anything.

Thanks in Advance.

If we are talking about holding the right stick forward. You can map a simple como to the Xbox controller button. Then, loop your combo using Toggle feature, so once you click a remapped button, the configuration will continue to input the right stick forward.
    Check my screenshots for the details
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	145
Size:	709.4 KB
ID:	237742
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	117
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	237743

I suggest checking this article to figure out how to add needed moves to the combo.​​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      If we are talking about holding the right stick forward. You can map a simple como to the Xbox controller button. Then, loop your combo using Toggle feature, so once you click a remapped button, the configuration will continue to input the right stick forward.
      Check my screenshots for the details

I suggest checking this article to figure out how to add needed moves to the combo.​​
      Hey Miron, thanks for looking into this and for the suggestion. While this works for auto inputting the RStick forward, this doesn't really accomplish what I am trying to do, see my last two sub bullets in the original post.

If what I am requesting is not possible, do you have any recommendations on how I can accomplish auto-inputting any direction for RStick?

Comment

As I understand, your request is impossible to achieve in reWASD right now. As a recommendation can suggest making a shift layer with a certain number of combos in it, each of which is responsible for its own direction.

Comment

Working...
        X