Elgato Stream Deck Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elgato Stream Deck Pedal

Just wondering if there is any work around to get rewasd to recognize the elgato stream deck pedal. I would like to bind the pedals to xinputs if possible. If there is no work arounds, do you have any plans to directly support it in the feature?

I'm afraid there is currently no possibility to remap the stream deck, as it is not listed on the list of officially supported devices:
    https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html
    It was never tested by the members of our team, same as there was no feedback about similar attempts from our customers.

Our team has plans to add a wizard feature, that would allow remapping any controller supported by Windows, but this feature doesn't have ETA at the moment.
    We will note it and consider on attempting to add the support for a stream deck.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      I'm afraid there is currently no possibility to remap the stream deck, as it is not listed on the list of officially supported devices:
      https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html
      It was never tested by the members of our team, same as there was no feedback about similar attempts from our customers.

Our team has plans to add a wizard feature, that would allow remapping any controller supported by Windows, but this feature doesn't have ETA at the moment.
      We will note it and consider on attempting to add the support for a stream deck.​
      So I did find a work around for this. I had to bind the foot deals to an unused keyboard button. Used Key2Joy software to turn that into in xinput which created a generic xbox360 controller. In rewasd I combined my f310 gamepad and that generic xbox360 controller into one group and created a controller of them. You have to run Key2Joy in admin mode and rewasd plus the game can't be in admin mode. Then and only then did everything work seamlessly in Diablo 4 where the game accepted all the inputs and never did anything weird like switch back kb/mouse UI when hitting the foot pedals. For future reasons I do hope rewasd supports the stream deck pedal natively if possible.

Comment

Interesting workaround!
        In any case, we are interested in supporting Elgato Stream Deck natively in the future.​

Comment

Working...
        X