Question around Dualsense edge setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question around Dualsense edge setup

I do have a PS5 and just purchased a DS Edge. Is the idea to use the PS5 for initialization to do something similar to what I do with my XBOX Elite? i.e copy the default profile to all other profiles.

Hello!

reWASDsupports DualSense Edge with additional Fn-buttons.
    However, please note that the DualSense Edge must be connected to a PS5 in order to use the Fn + X, O, Triangle, Square buttons with reWASD.
    When connecting the gamepad to the PS5, it is important to initialize the default profile for correct use.

More information can be found by following the link.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello!

reWASDsupports DualSense Edge with additional Fn-buttons.
      However, please note that the DualSense Edge must be connected to a PS5 in order to use the Fn + X, O, Triangle, Square buttons with reWASD.
      When connecting the gamepad to the PS5, it is important to initialize the default profile for correct use.

More information can be found by following the link.
      I did visit that link and am just confused about what steps to follow outside of setting up the default profile. That link is just a general "how to" page on the DS Edge.

Comment

What exactly confused you? Have you set up the default profile, and the controller additional buttons still don't work?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          What exactly confused you? Have you set up the default profile, and the controller additional buttons still don't work?
          I figured it out but what confused me is if we had to clone that default profile and apply it to the 3 custom profiles. It is something I needed to do for my Xbox Elite 2 controller and was wondering if the same applied to the DS Edge.

Comment

The DS Edge profile initialization process is different from the Xbox Accessories profile setup process.
            It is enough to configure and initialize only the default profile.​

Comment

Working...
            X