X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons with different recoil

Hello,

I have a question about recoil.
    Is there a way to have different recoil settings set for each weapon?

There is only 1 weapon swap button but depending on the weapon i pick up i dont want it to stay at a fixed anti recoil setting because some weapons have no recoil whilst aiming and shooting.

Is there a way around this?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello!

You can try to use Shift-layers for each specific weapon. Or Slots if you have the 4 Slots feature.

Comment

Ah, thanks alot.

Comment

I'm also learning about functions. Thank you for sharing this issue

Comment

Originally Posted by Hasan247 View Post
          Hello,

I have a question about recoil.
          Is there a way to have different recoil settings set for each weapon?

There is only 1 weapon swap button but depending on the weapon i pick up i dont want it to stay at a fixed anti recoil setting because some shell shockers 2 weapons have no recoil whilst aiming and shooting.

Is there a way around this?
          Thanks in advance.
          There are a few specific settings that all players need to change that will have an immense impact on recoil control. These are aim response curve, ADS sensitivity, general sensitivity, and deadzone. Each of these settings can instantly improve one’s ability to keep the gun centered while firing. However, every weapon will have vertical recoil, so the main thing every user must do is pull down slightly on the right stick. From there, fully auto weapons kick right, left, or in an S shape. Most of the weapons in the game kick up and to the right, but there are outliers. For example, the RAM-7 goes up and to the left, and the FFAR goes in an S shape.

Comment

Working...
          X