Notification message that was not there previously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification message that was not there previously

Every time I turn on my computer now, as soon as Windows loads, I get a REWASD notification saying that "Switch Pro controller is disconnected, or "Xbox Elite is disconnected".

I only ever used to see those when I would turn a controller off after finishing a play session. Or if I tried to load a profile that used a controller that wasn't connected(maybe), but it definitely never used to say that when I just started Windows, and hadn't yet even connected any controllers.

Is there a setting or something I need to change to switch it back to the way it was before? Could this be a bug maybe?

Thanks for any help

Hi. Could you please send us a screenshot or video showing your issue?

Comment

This is the type of message that pops up. Again this is after a fresh boot and no controllers plugged in.
      Attached Files

Comment

This notification appears when applying a config at the start of your OS when one of your controllers in the group to which the config is applied is disconnected.

You can turn off config auto-apply at system startup and when reWASD is launched in Preferences in the "Tray agent" section.​

Comment

That did the trick. Thank you, strokel!

Comment

You're welcome!
            We are always glad to help you.

Comment

Working...
            X