Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make button fire on release unless another button is pressed

Hey team,

I've spent a crazy long time working on this config but can't quite seem to get it locked down.

I'm wanting to have a shift layer assigned to all of the face buttons which allows for menus and actions to be used on the D-Pad and bumpers etc.

I'd also like the face buttons to fire as face buttons if nothing else is pressed.

Eg. On B button down I can immediately press a D-Pad for (1, 2, 3, 4) and then once released, no further actions happen. If B button is pressed and nothing else is pressed during the time it is held, once released it fires (0)

I have it set so that when B is pressed, it goes to shift 1, then on release it fires (0) in shift layer one and goes back to main layer.
    However if a D-Pad is pressed, it goes to shift layer 2 which has (1, 2, 3, 4) mapped to D-Pad and B button does nothing but go back to main layer on release.

The problem I have is that when moving from shift layer 1 to shift layer 2, the B button (0) fires because B is 'released'

If there was some sort of 'interruptable' option, this would be much easier, but I feel like I may just be missing something.

Ps. I can't use 'tap to fire/hold to shift' as sometimes B still needs to be fired after a pause, also I constantly misfire buttons from pressing the D-Pads too quick
    Attached Files

I need to check with my team about this problem.

I'll keep you posted

Comment

Thanks! The reWASD support is always such a great experience

Comment

Working...
      X