Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

control the handle, the software within the will not show the control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• control the handle, the software within the will not show the control.

Sorry, my English is not very good, I use the translation software to translate Chinese into English.

After opening the software mapping, control the handle, the software within the will not show the control.
    But after closing the handle mapping, manipulate the handle, the software will show.

I want to know how to open the mapping, control the handle, the software will also show.

I'm afraid I don't fully understand the issue. So, what I see from your video. You opened reWASD, applied the config, then disabled and enabled it again.

Please specify what you want to achieve with reWASD in the end.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      I'm afraid I don't fully understand the issue. So, what I see from your video. You opened reWASD, applied the config, then disabled and enabled it again.

Please specify what you want to achieve with reWASD in the end.

Sorry, I'm not sure if the translation software can express my meaning correctly because of the translation software I use.

After I turn on rewasd and use the joystick, rewasd does not show that I am controlling my joystick.

After I close rewasd and use the joystick, rewasd will show that I am using my joystick.

I want to know how to use the joystick with rewasd on and rewasd will show that I am using my joystick.​

Comment

Ohhhhh, I got you. Translation is fine

We've removed the possibility of hooking the controller once remap is on. It was made to avoid random changes

Comment

Ohhhhh, I got you. Translation is fine

We've removed the possibility of hooking the controller once remap is on. It was made to avoid random changes
          Sorry, using the translation software I understood the meaning as.
          Was this feature officially removed?

If so, can this feature be made into an on/off function?

Because I sometimes can not quite distinguish the location of the control buttons on the back of the handle corresponding to the software.

I am talking about these buttons​​
          https://imgur.com/a/wCoX7JQ

Comment

I will try to explain one more time
            If the remap is off and you press or move your controller, all actions will be shown in reWASD GUI. Once you apply the config, this option won't work. This is an official decision, and you cannot turn it off/on

Comment

I will try to explain one more time
              If the remap is off and you press or move your controller, all actions will be shown in reWASD GUI. Once you apply the config, this option won't work. This is an official decision, and you cannot turn it off/on
              OK Thanks. I see.

I know I can't manually turn this feature on or off.

What I mean is, official rewasd, can this function be made into a function that users can manually turn on or off?​

Comment

Nope, this is not possible

Comment

Working...
                X