Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WASD keys not working with PS Share

Hello,

I'm a new user of ReWASD and was trying to set it up for PS Share. I downloaded a community configuration to make my M/K group work as a DS4, and everything works without a hitch on PS Share except for the WASD keys; they don't seem to act as a left stick and just do nothing. I tested them out on Steam games and on Windows' controller testing app and both recognized the wasd as a joystick; it's just PS Share in particular that has problems with it. I have the use with PS remote play option checked, so I don't think it's that. I tried watching the various help videos and didn't seem to encounter anyone else with this issue. Any ideas what else might be going on?

Hey there!

Please send us a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your mappings.

Comment

Of course, happy to. I couldn't fit my mappings onto a single window, unfortunately; hopefully a gallery of screenshots is ok?

Comment

Screenshots show another controller connected to your PC. There is a possibility that it is being selected by the game instead of our virtual controller. Disconnect that controller and try again.

And to clarify, by "PS Share" do you mean "PS Remote Play"?​

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Screenshots show another controller connected to your PC. There is a possibility that it is being selected by the game instead of our virtual controller. Disconnect that controller and try again.

And to clarify, by "PS Share" do you mean "PS Remote Play"?​
          Yes, apologies, I'm using it to remote in to a friend's PS5.

I did that, and now I seem unable to get the ps5 to respond to any buttons now, so maybe I was just making progress earlier with the controller.

Comment

In a recent update to PS Remote Play, Sony banned all virtual controllers, including ours.

However, since update 6.5.1, we added the ability to emulate a virtual DS4 from a physical USB 2.0 HUB, which should work in PS RP.

In order to play via Remote Play or PS Plus, you need an external USB 2.0 HUB. If there is no such hub, then you can buy an external physical USB 2.0 HUB.​

Comment

Working...
            X