Combos Just Not Firing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combos Just Not Firing!

Hi! Just trying to do even the most basic thing w/ combos (i.e. map a key to press w/s/w/s/w/s, etc.) just to see if this thing works at all, and kinda having no luck. I've been able to record combos no problem, but actually playing those combos in any way isn't something I've had any luck with. Can anyone recommend a really basic test to figure out if the application is transmitting anything? So far it seems totally inert. I've tried with several different games (again, doing super basic stuff) via the game profile menu (via Add active process) and I'm pretty sure I've done it correctly, but I haven't had any luck. Maybe I'm missing a step?

The furthest I've gotten is just losing the input from any key I've remapped (like, I remap the Y button on my xbox controller to do a combo... and all it does is nothing... which I guess is progress?).

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

It sounds really weird. I've never heard about cases when the combo is just not working. Let's send me your combo, and I will check it in the gamepad tester first

Comment

Neeeevermind, I restarted the PC again this morning and it worked. Pretty sure I had restarted already, but maybe just needed one more restart. I wasn't getting the pop-ups in the bottom of the screen yesterday, and now I am (super helpful!)

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X