Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Auto detection

Hi, I'm new here.
    If I understand correctly, the auto detect feature in reWASD can only be assigned to a maximum of 4 different apps? Because each device only has 4 slots?
    Because I have many software that require different settings, this limitation makes the auto detect feature not very useful. Most of the time, I still need to manually switch profiles.
    Is there a way to have unlimited number of auto detect profiles, like other remap software? If it's too difficult to design, maybe adding a few more slots would work... 4 slots just isn't enough.​

The Autodetect feature is not restricted by slots. You can add needed exe files and apply them to a certain profile. You can choose several .exe files for a profile, but you can’t choose one .exe file for two profiles.​

Comment

I tested it out, and although the interface says "Will be applied to Slot 1," each profile can enable autodetection for Slot 1 instead of applying it immediately. Therefore, it does not need to be restricted by the number of slots. Thank you!

Comment

But how do we know which profiles have already been set to auto detect for the current device? Right now, I can only open each one and check individually...

Comment

I see your point. This is too complicated

Comment

i have the same question. i have 3 config in slot 3. when i assign exe to any config it also visible in other config in the same slot. Also it is not switching as per the exe instead which ever config is applied in the slot it is using the same. Any help is appreciated. I need confirmation before i purchase.

Comment

I don't quite understand what you mean by the text.
              Could you record a video?​

Comment

Working...
              X