Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed everything up.

Hey guys
    I had everything going perfect and went and messed everything up, I have Bluetooth glasses that control the right stick and keyboard that controlled everything else but now the glasses are not working. For example looking around was how I used the right stick but now that is not working

It was a while ago when I set everything up so I've completely forgotten how to do it again. Hopefully someone can help me out?

Thanks

Do you have Advanced Mapping feature? It's required to emulate our virtual stick.

Comment

Hey there,

Yes I do

Comment

Okay, let's go to the next step
        Please show me the full reWASD window with the configuration on it
        ​

Comment

Here it is

I'm really kicking myself because everything was normal until I thought I would be Mr Pro-Activ.
          Attached Files

Comment

Did you initialize your glasses as a mouse in reWASD?

Comment

I've completely forgotten how to do that

Comment

Oh yes, I did

Comment

Good.
                  Then, show me the mouse layout. You need to add our virtual stick there:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	238345​

Comment

Awesome, and yes I have exactly that regarding the virtual stick.

One thing I am noticing from the main screen is the sub configs are saying that the Bluetooth glasses won't work for the current device?

Comment

Please remove other mouses from the group and apply the config to this group

Comment

Still having the same problem. I had myBluetooth glasses, Logitech mouse plus my gamesir keyboard in the one group just yesterday.

Comment

It's all highlighted now but when I move my glasses around it doesn't move the right stick around? Hence, I can't look around the screen

Comment

send a screenshot of you group and all reWASD windows
                            I truly don't understand what step you missed

Comment

This is what I've got.

Another problem I'm incountering is once I group them according to their roles, the Bluetooth mouse returns to the keyboard symbol. It's beyond frustrating
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X