Mouse still working when it should be disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse still working when it should be disabled

Hi, if anyone can help it would be appreciated! Can't find any good videos.

Basically I can still use my mouse even though it says its disabled. When in game it glitches out as its trying to detect the controller remaps and the mouse at the same time. Absolutely no idea how to fix this

Thanks

There are 2 possible reasons for this

The first one - you didn't mute the native input of the mouse.
    Please ensure that you enable Mute option.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	183
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	238451

Second, I assume that you are using Steam controller support at the same time. Try turning off Steam controller support and make sure there are no third-party software or remap programs on your PC.​

Comment

Thanks Miron that seems obvious now. Some other issues have just popped up though. Some of my key assigns have just stopped working and the shift layer key no longer triggers! Any ideas on that?

Comment

Never mind! I didn't realise the settings were different for if the keyboard is plugged in or through the USB receiver. Derp.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          There are 2 possible reasons for this

The first one - you didn't mute the native input of the mouse.
          Please ensure that you enable Mute option.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	183
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	238451 Second, I assume that you are using Steam controller support at the same time. Try turning off Steam controller support and make sure there are no third-party software or remap programs on your PC.​
          Is it alright if I alter my config file's values (sensitivity and macro values) to prevent others from making money off of my hard work? Finally, what exactly does the group editor in Device do?

Comment

Originally Posted by nuclearraccoon View Post

Is it alright if I alter my config file's values (sensitivity and macro values) to prevent others from making money off of my hard work? Finally, what exactly does the group editor in Device do?
            Hi. If you change these values, you can make the config uncomfortable to use, making it meaningless to use and download (if you posted it in our community).

The group editor is only responsible for the local configuration of your devices.

You can learn more about the Group of devices in this article.

Comment

Working...
            X