Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to control two+ games at the same time, each one having his own configuration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to control two+ games at the same time, each one having his own configuration?

I want to challenge myself​ and play a Souls game in 3 different platforms at the same time, PC / Xbox One and PS4. For that, I need to connect the PS4 and the Xbox One to my PC using remote play and use rewasd to fine tune the camera sensitivity and assign the specific buttons of each platform, so all platforms will match the same camera speed and buttons. Already found a way to focus different programs at the same time in windows, but rewasd only recognizes one profile for all of them. I need rewasd to recognize each game/program and use a different profile for each one. It is possible? Tried to use sandboxie to have multiple instances of rewasd in the same pc, but the drm of rewasd doesn't let me initiate​ more than one. Thank you.

Hey there!

Unfortunately, this is not possible with reWASD.

Comment

I totally get your challenge of playing Souls games on three different platforms. I've had similar issues. Sometimes, in-game settings can help match the camera and buttons. You might want to reach out to reward support for possible solutions. Also, you could try similar games, like League of Legends using this script. I hope you enjoy it!
      Last edited by Shelynaomi; 11.10.2023, 11:59.

Comment

Hi Shelynaomi

Please describe your issue in more detail.
        Also, send us a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your mappings.

Comment

Working...
        X