Impulse triggers vibrations mirroring is WAY TOO INTENSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse triggers vibrations mirroring is WAY TOO INTENSE

I was looking for a software that could mirror the main Vibrations to the triggers - And I was so Impressed with this I bought 2 Copies for both of my pcs , but unfortunately it's not really usable since the intensity is WAY TOO STRONG and therr is NO WAY CURRENTLY to tune down the mirror intensity to the triggers . the left main send extreamly high values compared to what the right trigger should recive.

help ?​

I assume that you have Xbox controller, so have you tried to adjust the values in this tab?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	270
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	238563

You can reduce/increase both triggers.

Or is the problem more deeply rooted?​

Comment

More deeply rooted since once you click "Use istead of virtual" the slider does absolutely nothing ./:

Comment

P.S:
        I tried every combination and values: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,15,20,25,30,50,60,70,80 ,100

i want the right trigger to mimic the "Left Main" but at reduced velocity of 60% approx , since values are incorrext and the trigger vibrator goes nuts

Comment

Please let us know what tool/game you use for testing.

In addition, please check if you chose a Virtual Xbox controller in Virtual Controller settings.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
            Please let us know what tool/game you use for testing.

In addition, please check if you chose a Virtual Xbox controller in Virtual Controller settings.
            I was playing Remnant 2
            should I enable Virtual Xbox controller ? Or should I not ?

Comment

Try to enable Virtual Xbox controller.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
                Try to enable Virtual Xbox controller.
                I reckon It is On by default , its emulating an Xinput xbox 360 controller when active (Using a Xbox elite 2 controllers (tested multiple)

where are the settings ?

how to mirror vibrations without using virtual 360 controller Nd only the XBOX one input ?

Comment

reWASD virtual Xbox controller should show up as Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device​.

I have the same controller, and sliders have an impact on the vibration. I tested it here.

Comment

reWASD virtual Xbox controller should show up as Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device​.

I have the same controller, and sliders have an impact on the vibration. I tested it here.

Update :
                    Changing "Virtual Controller" settings
                    from Xbox 360 --> Xbox One

Now shows as :
                    Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device

NOW sliders definitely work.
                    100% is absolutely bonkers
                    1% is still VERY STRONG

therefore , suggestion :
                    1.Allow for lower Values than 1 , or decrease Max 100% approx
                    2. Game Changing Idea - Using a Button (LT) as Shift Button to ENABLE Trigger vibration , whilst pressed on , and DISABLED When released .

so Pressing Shift Button (LT) TICKS the " Use virtual Istead Left Main "
                    and while released UNTICKS the "Use Virtual Instead Left main "

this could be A major thing , for example , feeling trigger vibration while shooting the gun , But not feeling it while melee , ot getting DMG .

I bought this software for the Impulse triggers Option , and Im sure there are Alot more people who will invest in a PC software that will.make their Impulse Triggers come alive .

lazy developers wont do it , but this is a viable , fun option !

Comment

I would appreciate it if you could explain how it should work in practice. I mean, in the games, for example

Comment

I am using impulse triggers option for ages to mirror normal vibrations to Xbox Elite triggers and for me option to reduce strength works great. 1:1 mirroring is too strong, but 40% on triggers is great for me in old F1 games. For sure it's not too strong.

Comment

I would appreciate it if you could explain how it should work in practice. I mean, in the games, for example
                          in practice when you're playing a game let's say a shooter or a third person shooter you want to feel the trigger vibrations while shooting the gun ,but you don't want to feel the trigger vibrations while taking damage or while interacting with the environment or while doing melee .

a real word scenario would be while you aim ,AKA holding down left trigger you would activate the trigger vibration function.
                          while you release the trigger AKA the aim button you will disable the trigger vibrations, therefore allowing you to feel all other instances of vibrations like: taking damage doing Melee attacks interacting with the environment Etc without the trigger Rumble ,which would make perfect sense.

I feel like this is game changing ao you can still feel all vibrations normally but while shooting the gun you will feel the trigger rumbeling in sync with the gun / bow

Comment

Originally Posted by FlameMan View Post
                            I am using impulse triggers option for ages to mirror normal vibrations to Xbox Elite triggers and for me option to reduce strength works great. 1:1 mirroring is too strong, but 40% on triggers is great for me in old F1 games. For sure it's not too strong.
                            I believe you , But I assure in Remnant when using automatic weapon it sounds like the trigger about to explode (Tested on multiple controllers , on multiple Pcs)

Comment

It means then something is wrong is with your Xbox controller, because with 1% slider setting vibration should almost not be 'audible'. Either motors are broken or maybe you have some other software which still sends maximum rumble amplitude to your trigger motors (eg Steam). Have you verified that amplitude actually changes inside tester as advised in previous post?
                              Please also specify exact model of your Xbox One controller.

Comment

Working...
                              X