Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse return to center of Screen / Spring option

Hello,

I noticed an old features thread request stating this was in the works. After looking at the help.manual I can't seem to figure it out.

My goal for this is the use the left joystick as a traditional arcade joystick for directing player movement in games that you have to use your mouse and clicking to move your player. I want the left joystick with imitate the mouse up/down/left/right functions followed with a rmb click command, finally returning the mouse to dead center.

Example: If I move the left stick up, it will move the mouse from 0,0 to 1,0, then rmb, then return to 0,0.

Note that in the game you can lock your camera to you, ensuring you're always in the middle, giving you that arcade game POV.​​ So if your mouse always returns to zero you should be able to move your player.

Cheers

Hey there!
    For what you're describing, you need to be able to set mouse coordinates via a combo or something similar.

So far, there is no such functionality in reWASD, but it is planned for the future.
    Unfortunately, I can't give even approximate dates yet.

Stay tuned!​

Comment

Working...
    X