Dualsense Edge FN button remapping issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualsense Edge FN button remapping issue

I noticed that ReWASD had options to remap the FN buttons on the Edge, and I started setting up some uses for them. I was hoping to be able to use them to activate some hold layers, but it seems the built-in Fn+Square/Triangle/X/O profile switches are taking over. I figure there's no way to bypass those and I'll have to just stick to using different button combos, but thought I'd ask before re-tooling these new layers: is it possible to override the Fn buttons to prevent them from switching to the four onboard profiles on the Edge when pressing say, Fn+X?

Before you can remap the FN buttons of a DualSense Edge controller, you must first set up and initialize a default profile using the PS5 console. Please check this article for details.

Comment

I have already done that (it's been on Triangle since I first acquired and configured it). I regularly use the Edge with my PS5. Default profile is already set, but the FN combos still switch on board profiles despite mapping them to something else in ReWASD. Seems it's just a hardware function; I can map FN keys to anything and those work, but regardless of what ReWASD has them set to, it seems that nothing can bypass the on-board profile switching combos.

Comment

Hi. Could you send us a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your config?

Also, please send a screenshot showing that you have the default profile selected.

Comment

Working...
        X