Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connect PS3 Navigation Controller via Bluetooth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect PS3 Navigation Controller via Bluetooth?

Hi Folks,

how do i connect PS3 navigation controller via bluetooth? Do i need to create a bluetooth adapter like described here (https://help.rewasd.com/external-dev....html#btwizard) in order to establish a wireless connection? reWASD never gave me the option to choose between wireless or wired connection on the PS3 Nav when i connected it to the PC and reWASD and i don´t find any options to change the connection type. Thank you in advance.

Hi!

You should remove any third-party drivers for your PS3 Nav controller, then enable your Bluetooth adapter and connect it to your PC via wire. A prompt to pair your controller should appear shortly.

Comment

I don´t have any third-party drivers installed, my Bluetooth adapter is enabled and the prompt never appears, even when the controller is disconnected by unplugging the cable and then reconnected.

Comment

Use the [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General] and try again.

There is also a possibility of some Bluetooth adapters not supporting PS3 Nav controllers. Check this article for details.

Comment

ReWASD aside, the Navigation controller doesn´t appear as a discoverable bluetooth device to my PC at all or is there a pairing mode for the NAV controller that i´m not aware of? Is there a list of compatible bluetooth adapters that work for sure with the NAV controller?

Comment

Originally Posted by PlaystationNAVPS3 View Post
            ReWASD aside, the Navigation controller doesn´t appear as a discoverable bluetooth device to my PC at all or is there a pairing mode for the NAV controller that i´m not aware of? Is there a list of compatible bluetooth adapters that work for sure with the NAV controller?
            Unfortunately, I don't have information on either of those questions.

Comment

Working...
            X