Trial version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial version

Hello, I have a question, i need to pay after trial version ends?

To continue using reWASD after the trial period expires, you would have to purchase a license, yes.

Make sure to select all additional features that you require, as the basic reWASD license ($7) will unlock only the basic features.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      To continue using reWASD after the trial period expires, you would have to purchase a license, yes.

Make sure to select all additional features that you require, as the basic reWASD license ($7) will unlock only the basic features.
      Its necessary or not? i dont have money

Comment

Yes. reWASD is not a free software, so a license is necessary.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Yes. reWASD is not a free software, so a license is necessary.
          I had no idea bro, I just hit the try button, I thought it was free for a few days and after that I wouldn't have to pay anything

Comment

Originally Posted by Van4k​ View Post
            ​​​ I had no idea bro, I just hit the try button, I thought it was free for a few days and after that I wouldn't have to pay anything
            Could it be an error?
            I also tried reWASD for a few days. After the trial period ended, it said I had to pay to continue using it.​

Comment

reWASD is not free. reWASD offers a 7-day free trial for the latest version, allowing you to explore all the basic features during this trial period. Moreover, for a more comprehensive evaluation, each group of additional features in reWASD includes a 3-day trial period, exclusively available in the latest version of the software.

Comment

Originally Posted by Van4k View Post
                Hello, I have a question, i need to pay after trial version ends? pizza tower
                A free trial does not mean free. So you sign up knowing that which means you only have a few days to try it and then pull out before the trial is over.

Comment

Working...
                X