Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual controller has stick drift after update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual controller has stick drift after update?

Hello

I upgraded to v6.6.0.7770 yesterday. Nothing else has changed. Same hardware. Same profile for MW2/Warzone

Same settings in the game...nothing changed there either

But now, when I start a game, everything is fine, but after I play for a minute or two, I notice my camera (controlled by virtual controller right stick aka my mouse) is slowly drifting left.

In addition, my virtual LEFT STICK starts to drift ever so slightly backwards after additional time. Finally, if I play long enough, this drift sometimes starts getting more pronounced.

My in-game stick drift settings have not changed...they are at 0 and always have been, and I never had this problem before, and I've been using the same reWASD profile for this game forever.

How difficult would it be to downgrade to the version I was running before? What do I need to backup first if I decide to go that route. Where are old version stored?

Is this a known problem with the newest version? Is there anything I can change in the profile to make this stop?

Thanks for your help.

You can find all reWASD versions in your personal account.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	169
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	238745

We would appreciate it if you could record a video where we can see the behavior of the virtual right stick on the latest and on the downgraded version. It will help to recognize the issue and start troubleshooting on our side. ​

Comment

Working...
    X