Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a new XBox controller "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller Electric Volt".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a new XBox controller "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller Electric Volt".

[SOLVED] Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller Electric Volt - Wireless & Bluetooth Connectivity - New Hybrid D-Pad - New Share Button - Featuring Textured Grip - Easily Pair & Switch Between Devices.
    This new controller adds a new 3rd button to the face of the controller. Will you be providing an update so we can program this new button?
    Added: I think there are other issues with this new controller. For years I used ReWASD with Steam games. I normally go into the Steam controller settings and remove all binds. This causes the game to ignore in-game gamepad settings and it allows the game (with the help of ReWASD) to treat my gamepad like a keyboard. I then use ReWASD to bind my KB keys to my controller. I have been doing this for years. When I do this with my new Xbox controller, It completely ignores my KB settings in ReWASD and no controls work at all.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Masterblaster; 14.08.2023, 20:38.

This is the "Share" button that appeared on Xbox series S/X controllers. reWASD can already remap it.

Comment

I updated my OP. Please read it again.

Comment

Also, how do I show that "Share" button on the ReWASD gamepad layout?

Comment

OK, It seems both issues were resolved by restarting ReWASD. Testing now.
          Confirmed SOLVED with a ReWASD restart.
          Last edited by Masterblaster; 14.08.2023, 20:37.

Comment

Working...
          X