Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remapping M&K as controller sensitivity problem

Hi everyone,

i'm new at rewasd and let me tell you that is something amazing, really great program !! For me, i'm using it to play M&K as controller on Warzone 2 to get aim assist. I've downloaded a lot of CFG for warzone 2 and i found the best for me but i still 've got a question.

When i AIM in the game (ADS) the sensitivity is really really low, in ADS is hard to move left and right but only in ADS.. When i move normally i already found good sensitivity.

Have you got any suggestion about how to "fix" this ? In the game i've got already everything at MAX..

thanks in advance..

Hey there!

You can set the desired sensitivity in Advanced Mouse settings.
    Also, you can try to change the Response curve.

You can learn more about Advanced Mouse settings in this article.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

You can set the desired sensitivity in Advanced Mouse settings.
      Also, you can try to change the Response curve.

You can learn more about Advanced Mouse settings in this article.
      Thanks for the aswer Strokel, i've already take a look at that but still i've got this problem.. The ADS sensitivity is too slow when I aim and move left right..

Is there a way or a suggestion curve to get the same sensitivity everywhere ? When I look around, when i ADS and when i push the mouse with force to left or right ? Cuz i've noticed also this thig, if i move left and right normally ok, but if i move the mouse faster to left or right, the mouse cover less distance on the screen then normal..

have you got any suggestion for having the same sensitivity everywhere ?

Comment

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does.
        To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video; we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

On our virtual device, the sensitivity should be the same everywhere; if this is not the case for you, then you need to adjust this inside the game in the sensitivity setting.
        If your config has a shift layer for ADS and the sensitivity settings have been changed in it, then you need to go there and make them the way you need them.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
          It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does.
          To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video; we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

On our virtual device, the sensitivity should be the same everywhere; if this is not the case for you, then you need to adjust this inside the game in the sensitivity setting.
          If your config has a shift layer for ADS and the sensitivity settings have been changed in it, then you need to go there and make them the way you need them.​
          Thanks again strokel, everything was usefull.

other question.. how can i set a keybind where if i press or hold a Button i can stop the virtual controller and go back to m&k and if i release it virtual controller come back working ? Is not the “stop”, i bind it already.. is a temporary stop..

Comment

You can use shift layers if you want to switch between the virtual controller and your native input.
            Info about shift-layer can be found here.

You can look at shift-layer 4 in the config I attached, for example.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X