ReWasd Does Nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWasd Does Nothing?

The application literally does nothing besides creating the virtual controller.

My use case was using it on a GameCube controller to circumvent the lack of l2 and add it to the stick. The controller gets detected, I already troubleshoot that side, uninstalled zadig and got it to boot. Anyways after that I map the controller but the controller does not work on steam or any other game.

I cant even pop the virtual controller tester (even changing keybinds on settings) in any way, nothing worked.

I said fuck, maybe something is wrong on my side (controller), so I decided to use the keyboard to controller thing, did not work. Again I cant pop the overview and it does not work on steam or the game.

Im lost.

Hello!
    Please provide me with the info listed below:

1. Have you followed the steps from this article in order to get the GameCube controller to work?
    2. Send me a screenshot of joy.cpl before and after you applied the config.
    3. Send me a screenshot of the full reWASD window after applying the config.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello!
      Please provide me with the info listed below:

1. Have you followed the steps from this article in order to get the GameCube controller to work?
      2. Send me a screenshot of joy.cpl before and after you applied the config.
      3. Send me a screenshot of the full reWASD window after applying the config.
      1. Yes
      2. I already troubleshot, I see the controller with the proper name according to the ReWasd article.
      3. Using any config?

Comment

Originally Posted by Rollarz View Post

1. Yes
        2. I already troubleshot, I see the controller with the proper name according to the ReWasd article.
        3. Using any config?
        2. Did you still didn't get any input after applying the config? You can use these testers depending on your mappings: Controller|Keyboard
        3. Preferably, the config you used for testing before.

Comment

Gamepad Tester Not Detected: https://i.imgur.com/r09fKRF.png
          Config Applied: https://i.imgur.com/BxdvpVO.png

In the bottom right, you can see I changed the inputs for the virtual controller test (tried with modifiers and regular keys).

Comment

2. Did you still didn't get any input after applying the config? You can use these testers depending on your mappings: Controller|Keyboard
            My other msg was pending for approval and I did not notice. I did not get any input, Controller website did not pick up the controller. Used the same config to test keyboard to controller.

https://i.imgur.com/r09fKRF.png

Comment

My other msg was pending for approval and I did not notice. I did not get any input, Controller website did not pick up the controller. Used the same config to test keyboard to controller. Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	168
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	238866
              Attached Files

Comment

I assume that you applied the config to the wrong device. You can use [Device detection] to know who is who if device names don't state that clearly.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
                  I assume that you applied the config to the wrong device. You can use [Device detection] to know who is who if device names don't state that clearly.​
                  Ding ding ding, this fixed the keyboard! Going to test with the gc controller later.

Comment

Working...
                  X