New update has killed my rewasd settings and not stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update has killed my rewasd settings and not stable

Update 6.7 causes lot of crash in game, it also causes errors of Mouse and keyboard in game. Games can not detect my mouse button 5+6 anymore even rewasd was switched off. It thinks my mouse button 6 = LCTRL key bind. When i try to switch on/off rewasd "Apply to slot1", it crashes my game multiple times today. Its also causing keyboard mouse lags, and weird key input. It presses windows+tab by itself in game to open new desktop while i was in game. It has happened 15+ times in my 4 hours game session today, so its not coincidence. It causes lags in games while i am having good fps. My monitor screen is also shaking randomly when rewasd profile was on.

I would like to know if there is possible to downgrade to 6.6 or lower version of Rewasd because i have no good feeling pf 6.7 version and i should never update.

Older versions of reWASD are always available in your personal account. Make sure to do a clean uninstall before downgrading.

We would also like to see the config file you were using, the list of devices you were remapping, and the name of the game, as your description of the issue suggests a misconfiguration, an incompatibility, or a major bug we aren't aware of yet.

Comment

Also looking for this, try to clean up all the junk, may be it will works.
      Last edited by bavanit; 22.12.2023, 05:09.

Comment

Working...
      X