Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mapped m&k to controller but when i move mouse fast sensitivity slows down to much…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapped m&k to controller but when i move mouse fast sensitivity slows down to much…

I’am using rewasd since a week non i found out the perfect config. I’am playing warzone 2.

i’ve got only one big problem. When I started to move my mouse around too fast, the sensitivity slows down in game significantly. This is really annoying because warzone2 is a caotic game and i often need to turn fast to challenge enemies... Everything works perfectly other than this issue that I am having.

i already check every videos and posts and i undestand that sticks don’t work as the mouse does and to turn the character from side to side quickly you need to hold the stick at the maximum point of deflection but with this problem rewasd is not usable.. how players that use controller con turn so fast ? I see a lot of streamers and they turn fast and instant, they don’t wait deflection or other stuffs..

Do you know if is there an in game settings to change this deflection so that also the remapped mouse can works better ?

thanks.

Hey there!

You can set the desired sensitivity in Advanced Mouse settings. You can also customize the response curve.

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does.
    To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video; we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

On our virtual device, the sensitivity should be the same everywhere; if this is not the case for you, then you need to adjust this inside the game in the sensitivity setting.
    If your config has a shift layer for ADS and the sensitivity settings have been changed in it, then you need to go there and make them the way you need them.​​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

You can set the desired sensitivity in Advanced Mouse settings. You can also customize the response curve.

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does.
      To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video; we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

On our virtual device, the sensitivity should be the same everywhere; if this is not the case for you, then you need to adjust this inside the game in the sensitivity setting.
      If your config has a shift layer for ADS and the sensitivity settings have been changed in it, then you need to go there and make them the way you need them.​​
      thanks for the answer, i already check video and post but stil got the problem.. moving mouse fast left or right gave me opposit of what i need, mouse move slowly..

Which is the settings that i need to change or make effect on this “deflection”? Is the green zone or grey zone ? I would like to find the way to put this zone to the max so i can have got the maximum mouse fast left - right movement without having this slowly effects.. can mouse accel have effect on it ?

Comment

You are missing the point. The game is the one that limits the turning speed. It doesn't matter how high you would set up the mouse sensitivity or what [Response curve] you would use. The game will only see the stick deflected to its maximum and apply the speed according to its controller-related settings.

This is why you should look for a balance between mouse sensitivity settings in reWASD and controller sensitivity settings in the game.

In most games. It is possible to set different settings for normal and ADS modes. In reWASD, you would need to use [Shifts] with [RMB] as a [Shift jumper] and set different mouse sensitivity on that ADS shift layer. Having high controller sensitivity with low mouse sensitivity in normal mode and low controller sensitivity with high mouse sensitivity in ADS mode would be my recommendation.

I also suggest testing your config at Gamepad Tester first. It might help you understand the way reWASD works and provide ideas on how to configure our app and the game for the best result.

Comment

Working...
        X